Congratulations on purchasing the hereO watch! To get started, please follow the simple steps below:
- Plug the watch into the charger (included in the box) and leave it connected until it says FULL on the screen.
- Make sure you download the hereO Family App on your iOS or Android smartphone.
- When the watch is done charging (screen displays FULL), disconnect it and wait for it to sync. It should display 4 digits on the screen when it is done loading.
- Open the hereO Family App on your smartphone.
- After you open the app, click “Sign Up.”
6. Enter your information as required and click “Create Account”.
7. After your app account is created, click “Add Device”.
8. Enter your child’s information and click “Next”.
9. Select "hereO 2".
10. If you have an iPhone, press "Scan for your hereO device". If you have an Android, pairing will start automatically. Note: Your watch is activated via Bluetooth so make sure your mobile phone's Bluetooth is turned on. You will see a list of the devices found.
IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE WATCH: do the pairing individually by disconnecting each watch from the charger separately. Disconnect the first watch, pair it, and only then disconnect the second watch from the charger and so on.
11. Insert the 4 digits displaying on your watch. Press "Pair" and wait a few moments. Please note that activation can take up to 2 minutes.
12. Congratulations! A screen should pop up indicating your activation was successful. You are now ready to use the watch. On the next few pages, you can create Safe-Zones and add family members. It is not required to complete the setup but we recommend that you do it now.
13. Once the activation process is done, the “Feed” will automatically open on your app and your watch will display the local time.