If you are not seeing any location history, it may be that location services on your phone are turned off or there was no internet coverage in the area you were tracking. If your history is not showing up, check to make sure the Wifi is active on the user's phone phone. Then, go into location services in your phone settings and make sure that it is turned on. The app needs to be open, either in the foreground or background, in order to consistently track the watch’s location and give you an accurate history.
Articles in this section
- How to update the firmware on your watch
- Live Updates - Troubleshooting
- My watch is lost or has been stolen. What should I do?
- How do I restart my hereO GPS Watch?
- Why is my watch stuck on SYNC?
- When I plug my hereO GPS Watch into the wall, the watch doesn't display CHRG. What do I do?
- Where do I find my subscription key?
- Why is there no location history?
- I am not able to get a location indoors.
- My watch is stuck on CHRG, OFF, or the wrong time, even after being disconnected from the charger. What do I do?