The hereO GPS Watch comes with a built-in, non-removable SIM card which roams over automatically to local networks within our coverage area. The watch can be used in multiple countries without ever changing SIM cards.
Articles in this section
- Does the watch work in my country?
- Do I need my own SIM card?
- Can I change the SIM card?
- Do I need a long-term contract or can I cancel the service and reinstate at any time?
- Do I need to be on a specific network / carrier in my country?
- Traveling abroad with your hereO watch
- What is the cost of the subscription following the complimentary 3 month period?