If the screen shows “SYNC”, the device is having difficulties connecting to a cell network in your area. It can take up 20 minutes to activate when in an area of bad reception. Try connecting and then disconnecting from the power plug and wait 20 minutes. We suggest that you leave the watch close to a window or outdoor area while it attempts to find signal. If it still doesn’t load, please submit a request.
Articles in this section
- How to update the firmware on your watch
- Live Updates - Troubleshooting
- My watch is lost or has been stolen. What should I do?
- How do I restart my hereO GPS Watch?
- Why is my watch stuck on SYNC?
- When I plug my hereO GPS Watch into the wall, the watch doesn't display CHRG. What do I do?
- Where do I find my subscription key?
- Why is there no location history?
- I am not able to get a location indoors.
- My watch is stuck on CHRG, OFF, or the wrong time, even after being disconnected from the charger. What do I do?