This article contains instructions on how to update the firmware on the hereO watch.
1. If your watch has a metal backing (v1) you can follow the instructions below. If your watch has a plastic backing with a serial number (v2), DO NOT update your firmware.
2. This update should not be made on watches being used in Canada.
3. If you run into issues, please refer to our troubleshooting instructions at the bottom of this article.
1. Download the hereO update software at this link:
2. After the download is finished open the installation file. If you do not
see the file at the bottom of the screen, you can find it on your computer’s “Downloads” folder.
3. Select the folder you want to install the software to and press NEXT.
4. Press NEXT
5. Choose if you want to create a shortcut for the file and press NEXT.
6. The file is ready to be installed. Press INSTALL to proceed.
7. The installation wizard will guide you through the installation process.
8. After the driver installation, make sure that all 4 of the drivers are marked with a green “V”. If you do not see the “V” for all drivers, please see our troubleshooting page below.
9. At the end of installation, make sure the “Launch hereO” button is
marked and press FINISH.
10. “Welcome to hereO” screen should open.
Before pressing NEXT make sure that:
a. The hereO watch has been charged and displays either SYNC/LOAD/time
b. The watch is NOT connected to any power source (PC or wall charger)
c. hereO cable is connected to the USB port of your PC (without the watch)
11. You will be requested to plug in the watch to the USB cable already
connected to your computer.
12. Wait until the software update is finished. This should take around 1
13. Once the software has been updated, press CLOSE.
Congratulations, your watch is now updated! You can now disconnect it from your computer and start using it.
1. If at the end of the installation process you see the image below, please connect the cable to a different USB port and start the installation again.
2. If the watch is already plugged in but the page is stuck on “Searching for a device” (Step 12), Please try a different USB port on your PC.
3. If one of the four drivers wasn’t marked with a “V” during installation (see Step 8), please go the hereO folder you just installed. Once inside, select the “Drivers” folder.
- Inside the “Drivers” folder you will have 2 installation programs:
- If your windows system type is 32-bit please install “dpisnt-x86”
- If your windows system type is 64-bit please install “dpisnt-amd64”
Note: To find out if your system type is 32-bit or 64-bit: click the “Start”
button and search for “System.” You will find that information here.
3.1. If you do not succeed in installing the file (dpisnt-x86 or dpisnt-amd64, depending on your system type), please follow the steps shown on this short tutorial: https://youtu.be/0xmd_re9SVY